Open Studio is offered every weekday for two hours. Open Studio is first come, first serve. Please see the calendar for specific times. All children at Open Studio must be accompanied by a caregiver regardless of age.
Open Studio offers:
- Time for children to independently explore the four fixed learning areas; tinkering, open ended art, sensory play, and paint exploration.
- Activities and materials that are appropriate for all ages and abilities. However, parents and caregivers of toddlers should be advised that small loose parts may be present.
- A time for caregivers to act as engaged observers of their children’s learning process, guiding exploration as their children interact with peers and with materials.
- A place where children can relish in limitless creativity without concern for MESS! Thus, Children should always arrive in “studio clothes.”
- Drop in, buy a punch card OR a UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP
We plan our studio learning opportunities according to an overarching 12 week theme. Activities in each of the learning areas change EVERY SINGLE week.
It’s fun and exciting to keep coming back to see what’s new!