- Wildflowers will do everything possible to stay open, but we do live in Vermont! So…in the event that sessions are cancelled by Wildflowers staff due to inclement weather, we will do our best to reschedule the missed class. In the event that it is not possible, a free open studio pass will be offered in lieu of the missed class.
- In the event that a child is sick and unable to attend a class, workshop or session, the class is forfeited and there are no make-up sessions available. If a child misses more than 50% of the classes in a session or workshop series due to illness, credit can be applied to another class.
- In the event that you need to cancel an entire registered session, a full refund will be given if the cancellation occurs at least one week before the registered session. If it occurs within 1 week of the class starts a $50 materials fee will be charged. If it occurs within the session, no refund is available.
- We follow the rules of school—your child must be fever, rash and vomit free for 24 hours without meds please.
- We are all parents–look at your child. If you wouldn’t want your own child sitting next to him or her–please don’t come in!